PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 7 months 5 days ago #1308714310

I've just had my second p-long appointment with Dr. Brandeis this past week. I'm currently traveling for business so I'll post my most recent update towards the end of this work week as soon as I make it home.

Overall, it's been an easy routine to keep up with so far!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frictionpickle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SkeletonJelly.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 7 months 2 days ago #1308714342

Update number two. This is following up about a month and a half into the p-long protocol.

I do feel like I'm seeing incremental gains but I'm hesitant to chalk it up to more than seeing what I want to see at such an early stage. It's tricky to remove EQ from the equation during measurements, so I'll continue including stretched length as well as my best way of trying to combat this.

Edit: to add, I took 24 hours off from the pump prior to these photos to remove the possibility of inflated Girth measurements.

I'll continue to let my photos speak for themselves as I go. As always the staff at the office were easy to work with and professional. Looking forward to the next one!

As previously stated, I'm paying out of pocket for this treatment with exception of the Dr.'s time in exchange for this photo log.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by SkeletonJelly.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 6 months 1 week ago #1308714484

Update number three. As before, this is 24 hours since the last time I used the pump to try and get a good baseline measurement.

It's honestly trickier than you'd think to juggle the ruler and a cellphone while maintaining a full Erection or stretch! For the stretched photo I decided to do it in the RestoreX as a third hand to keep things stable this time and this seemed much easier to photograph, so I will make that my new format.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 6 months 1 week ago #1308714486

• Jrob414
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Me. SkeletonJelly. I appreciate your updates and I am very interested in learning about your progress. I came across the site specifically looking for more info about this procedure.

To that end, as you imagine, I am not subscribed to the site which means I can’t view your progress pics. If you don’t mind, could you share your numbers in text format. Happy to private message if you don’t want to share the n this thread.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 6 months 6 days ago #1308714535

• Jrob414
  • Thank you received: 1
@P-Long

I am planning on starting the protocol soon in NC. I am purchasing the equipment on your site and noticed a place for a coupon code. How do we know if there are or where to find the promotional codes?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 6 months 6 days ago #1308714545

• P-Long
  • Thank you received: 24
I am very excited for you. There are no current coupon codes. When you purchase your supplies on p-long.com, there is a significant discount when you purchase the AFFIRM, pump and RestoreX together. Please message me about your experience. I like to hear how my providers are doing.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 6 months 1 day ago #1308714588

• gwj420
  • Thank you received: 0
Have you heard much from the providers about the success rates they are seeing? I'm pretty eager to start the protocol and already have a provider selected. I just want to see how it works out for everyone else first. Thanks.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 6 months 1 day ago #1308714592

• P-Long
Most providers have men that are 2-4 months into the protocol and they are enthusiastic about the early gains that they are showing.

I am presenting a paper on P-Long at the Sexual Medicine Society of North America meeting in San Diego in 2 weeks. Hopefully that will help me find some additional high quality providers.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 6 months 19 hours ago #1308714597

I raised this earlier , but Idn if many read it .

To first order I believe extender gains ~ force*time
But different penis are different sizes and a constant force for different penis volumes results in a different force on a single cell . So a larger volume penis will need proportionally more force And/or more time to achieve the same gains.

If the larger penises have on average 25% more Girth
and length than the smaller penises , they will grow 1/2 as much in percentage terms and about the same in real terms with the force and time being the same . That’s about what was observed in the PLong study . Obviously other things can’t be ruled out.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 6 months 12 hours ago #1308714600

@P-Long

I’m a local to the bay area. Don’t mind trying the protocol. I’ve had PMMA injections would phenomenal results. Will reach out to your office tomorrow.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714650

I have no way to quantify this, maybe I'm just paying more attention. But I will say that I feel like I've noticed a fairly decent increase in vascularity. I've never really had any surface veins that had any texture to them, but there's a couple small ones showing through now. Probably fair to attribute this to the pumping and bloodflow supplements I'd assume?

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714715

• gwj420
  • Thank you received: 0
@P-Long

Who is eligible to become a p long certified provider? Is it required to be a urologist, or can places like medspas that do prp on other parts of the body become certified?

Also, do you get any payments from the providers you certify? Whether through certification itself, or a % of each procedure?

thanks

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714746

• P-Long
I can answer your questions offline.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714813

Recently, a popular YouTuber that is active in the penis enlargement niche, who claims to be a MD made a video about your P-long study, where he criticized multiple aspects of your paper and came to the conclusion that the study was ultimately low quality.

His main issues were...

1) The supplement is underdosed (therefore the efficacious dose is not reached)
2) The study used pump pressure that was way too low (5-10mmHg), which is supposedly 1/10 of the commonly used pressure for PE purposes (later specified that he thinks your recommendation was actually 5-10 inches of mercury)
3) P-shot has no evidence / is not effective for PE - only reason why it was included in the study was to increase sales since its relatively simple and high margin procedure, anecdotal reports from PE community show no improvement apart from increased EQ
4) At home measurements are flawed / lack of photographic evidence and inhouse measurements despite the study participants being physically present at your facility each month to receive their P-shot
5) You are financially motivated in publishing a positive result (p-shot and supplement being available from your clinic, possibly receiving comission from restorex)
6) Too many variables - impossible to differentiate which of the procedures had the biggest impact, and which had no significant effect
7) Gaining almost an Inch in lenght in six months despite using the stretching device for very limited time daily (goes against the common experience among PE practitioners)

Do you think that critique was fair?

The link to the video is -

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Radar

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 5 months 1 week ago #1308714814

I can only relay my perceptions . I don’t think the study was designed to evaluate any of the variables . It east just : ‘under this protocol , here are the results ‘ . It was acknowledged that the restorex study gave similar results , so perhaps nothing else is needed for length .

No gauns the first month ( tunica softening ?) , but since then ( 4 months ) I’ve gained 1.6 cm very uniformly .

The measurements certainly have error , but all the patients had gains and there was very little variance . Therefor measurement error is necessarily small .

Last edit: by Dthom.