PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside)

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696414

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: That was BP.

Thanks. Keep us updated. And would love to hear about reactions for your new size. Also what did you say on tinder about your size? lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696420

I’m about 7 and I would say you could go a lil bigger ... I don’t think same width and length looks right tho so I’d stay below 6.5 .

That’s plenty . U will rip most but they will love it

Last edit: by Dthom.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698616

Chapter VIII, 7/17/20

Well, I’ve given my bigger Dick a try on four more girls. So that’s five since my procedure. Turns out girls love it. I think the one less-than-successful experience was just a one-off. Maybe she was about to start her period or something. No bleeding issues or difficulty fitting. They report just feeling very full, and they’ve all been very impressed. I even got one girl only because of my size. As I mentioned, I’ve been experimenting with different ways of advertising it on Tinder. In this particular experiment, I wrote very plainly in the first line of the bio that I have a big Dick. I matched with one girl, who messaged first with “Did you really put in your profile that you have a big Dick?” That took off from there, and we switched to texting. She immediately asked for a Dick pic. She later told me that her jaw hit the floor when she saw. I was very frank in telling her that I wasn’t looking for exclusivity, which wasn’t what she wanted to hear. However, she wanted to hook up anyway. That happened once, and she had a blast. She wasn’t interested in doing it again, and I think that’s because she didn’t want to be a part of some kind of weird poly bubble. I don’t blame her for that. She did ask to take an unopened condom (I had to get special condoms online) with her as a souvenir. She tells me that she still has it.
The above paragraph describes my favorite reaction to my new size. But everyone loves it. Bella (see chapter II) has gotten much hotter in the years since I banged her, and I’ve been thinking about whether I can bang her again by telling her that I’m much bigger than she remembers. Not sure how to do that, or whether it’s a good idea.
Apart from the first experience with a girl, the new size hasn’t given any sign of being too big, or even almost too big. From what I can tell, I could go bigger and still be able to have vaginal or oral sex without much trouble. And a little trouble is part of the fun, isn’t it? I have posed questions on this board about whether I shouldn’t do it. The advice from many is that I shouldn’t mess with success: just leave it as it is and put this in the rear view mirror. I can see some sense to that; it’s not as if the procedure carries no risk. Some guys, who might chime in, have ended up with unfortunate results. From what I can tell, most of the guys who have had nightmare results had them because of some other condition. One guy had granulomas and PMMA all over his lymph system, as a result of some kind of medical condition with which I do not seem to be afflicted. Another guy had disastrous results, which I think must be because he had already had every Phalloplasty procedure under the sun, in addition to bizarre DIY injections. For the most part, it’s pretty safe. My body handled it very well, and I don’t see why it wouldn’t do so again. The good folks at Avanti seem to think it would still look natural after a second round, and I’ve decided to do it. Is it necessary? Hell no. The entire raison d’etre of this board is unnecessary, and yet here we all are. Is it a wise financial decision? No, but I’ve done stupider things. It’s happening next month.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank PhalloBoards in general and Messageman in particular. I have never communicated directly with him, and he seems to have disappeared. But his story was very inspirational to me. My story is modeled on his, though perhaps a little less long-winded.
The short version is that my first round of PMMA at Avanti Derma was among the best decisions I’ve ever made. And fun fact: the volume of my Erect Dick increased 44% from round one!
Round 2 will be taking place in one month. Wish me luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699413

Chapter IX, 9/7/20

Well, here I am back at the Grand Hotel Tijuana. Once again, I've got nothing but time on my hands here, so I'll tell another story.
Being very proud of my enhanced size, I have given a great deal of thought to showing of my bulge. I now have a pair of grey sweatpants which were designed to push my Dick forward and down, creating a very prominent bulge. A few weeks ago, I was at my friend's family's cabin with a bunch of other friends. Seven of us in our early 30s, drinking on the beach for three days, including one hot girl. So I gave my sweatpants their trial run. Literally within minutes, people were joking about my “hangdown.” This continued for the whole weekend. And I caught the hot girl staring at my crotch twice. Naturally, the whole experience was very satisfying, even though I didn't have sex.
I also have a girl I see occasionally, and I'm going to have to either break it off or lie about why I can't see her for a while and then why my Dick is bigger than before. She’s only ever known my post-round-1 Dick. She thinks I'm camping right now, so I think I'm going to tell her I fell and hurt my Dick, doctor says I can't have sex for a week, the size difference is just swelling which should go down after a while, etc. This girl is not someone I'm especially interested in, but it's good sex whenever I want it. Plus she brags to her friends about my size. Not that I'm ever going to get to sleep with her friends, but it still feels good.
My second round of PMMA was yesterday. It was a somewhat faster experience this time. No Q&A with Dr. Morales, since I’ve already done this. And no Ativan to calm my nerves, for the same reason. They did ask if there were any areas of concern I’d like addressed, and I said no. As before, it was pretty quick and the only even remotely painful part was the initial numbing. This time I got 12 cc of 30% and 8 cc of 10%.
When the bandage came off a few hours later, I was pretty bruised and swollen. Nothing to be concerned about though. Since then I've just been massaging, stretching, and watching movies on my computer. The TV here is small, far away from the bed, and at a weird angle, so it's really not practical. But I've got plenty of options on my computer. That and drinking at the hotel bar. There are some attractive young women here and I'd ordinarily be interested in pursuing them, but obviously I can't exactly consummate anything for at least another week.
This morning my Dick was even more bruised, but that’s to be expected. As before, I woke up with an Erection, and it was huge. About 6.5” circumference, which is only a little bigger than my inflamed Erection after the first round. Not as much loss of length as last time, which is encouraging. Massage, stretch, roll, repeat.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by ToughPilllToSwallow.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699419

Good luck with your recovery and thanks very taking the time to post, we all appreciate it, especially the photos.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699421

Are there still no microwaves in the room? Are there microwaves anywhere there you can use?

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699424

Lol, definitely no microwave. Also there is no ice machine on my floor. Maybe that's not standard in Mexican hotels, IDK.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699429

Yeah.. I keep having to order ice from room service. Pain in the ass.. the Pharmacy across the street sells hand warmers. I used those for heat, or soaked washcloths in really hot water. Man.. that was a long three days.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699445

Tell me there is a fridge?

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699446

Hyperbol wrote: Tell me there is a fridge?

Nope.

You can tell from my almost instant reply that I'm incredibly bored.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699447

Why not pop on a movie? Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime? lol

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699448

Skeptical_One wrote: Why not pop on a movie? Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime? lol

That's pretty much been my life for the last couple of days, lol.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699455

Great results so far, crazy how things settle and calm down.

And yeah, no fridge or microwave sucks. I was however able to stream Netflix on my laptop, so at least the WiFi was quick enough to do that. In my room layout the tv was a decent enough size that I could plug in an HDMI cable and watch on the tv from the laptop.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699475

I had to share my shuttle back to the airport. Diana said I'd be sharing with another patient of theirs, which was interesting. When I got in, I discovered two other men, and one had his girlfriend. So at least one of these guys was there for the same reason I was. As you might imagine, we did not discuss our procedures at all. It was about an hour and twenty minutes from the hotel to the airport, which left me with five hours until boarding. Because the airport bars are closed, I'm sitting at a Mexican restaurant a couple miles away, and I'll be here for quite some time.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699478

Not sure why you’re drinking, one of the worst things you can do for the swelling and bruising.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream