PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside)

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700078

Dr_Oates wrote: Hi TPTS,

Great thread, loved the car story! I dont do PMMA but with Ellanse at about 5 weeks guys can get a dip in size as the carrier filler breaks down and the collagen reaction is still increasing. So maybe you will get some more Girth back. Best of luck and keep us updated.

Thanks Dr. Oates. I'm always glad to have a doctor's opinion. I'm glad people liked the car story, which I just couldn't help but share.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700079

Dthom wrote: I am 9 months out . I seem to be getting incrementally thicker -- now almost 7.5 EG when really hard . Too much :(

If your point is that I should be careful what I wish for, you may be right. To date, what's your gain from your most recent round?

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700080

Not totally sure

8ish long

5.5 to 6.5 , ( 19 )

Zap pig bumps and a lil (3 ) til smooth ( still 6.5 )

Then to 7.25 with 6 additional to smooth . Visually impressive , practically meh .

Most f the additional was in fill , but 6 ml added 3/4 ...

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700166

Well, I'm still at 6.25", which is .25" gain from round two. Ian suggested that I do some more massaging to stimulate further growth, but that doesn't seem to have helped. Maybe I'll be surprised by some very late gains, but I suspect this is it.

Now I get to consider going for round 3, which was never the plan. Regardless, I think I'll go back at some point to have the bumps addressed, so maybe I'll do a round of 10% at the same time.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700167

So strange. It seems like it’s random with who gets the biggest gains and then who gets less. Sounds like a round 3 is in your future. Any particular reason why 6.5” is your goal?

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700169

@Dthom Correct me if I’m wrong but You just cited 28ml. It doesn’t make sense that 6ml would give you a .75 inch gain. Especially at your length. Are you measuring a particular spot? Do you think your product accumulated more in one area than others and that’s what your measuring? I know you mentioned not as much went to the base as you’d like. Even getting an inch out of 19ml seems really rare. Did you measure all this after peak collagen growth? Maybe when you measured that .75 from the 6ml you were still building collagen from the 22.

Subtle77 also reported a late gain. Maybe Ellanse will cause continuous collagen growth for some. Maybe it for some it comes on more slow and the 3 month peak is more of an average.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700170

I don't know :

1) I went from 5.6 to 6.75 with 19
2) second round was zapping some bump and 3mofe foe smithing .same size , 6.75
3) 3rd round was 6 more to smooth in divots --went to 7 but over past few months seem to be 7.5 when fully hard .
4) this is bizarre , but after sex i seem to expand another .5 inches . Like 8. It's not a good thing . Any other experiences like this ?

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700171

It's thicker than a beer can .

And it makes not sense I know .

I got 1.5-2 inches from 28 ml , and some of that was to fill nodules zapped . I have no explanation . It was too much and I would have preferred less than 1 .

No issues with sex yet , but I'm sure that's just luck
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700172

Here is Flaccid
Attachments:

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700173

This is why I went down the Ellanse route though. I’d like to experiment with how big I can go knowing it will dissipate.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700174

greygreygrey wrote: So strange. It seems like it’s random with who gets the biggest gains and then who gets less. Sounds like a round 3 is in your future. Any particular reason why 6.5” is your goal?

Well, that's about as big as I think I can go without having the weird Chode look. Plus that's around the point where girls won't be able to wrap their hands around it anymore. I thought for sure I'd get there on round two.

I probably can't do it until spring or summer anyway, so I've got some time to think on it, and wait for any late gains.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700178

@ToughPilllToSwallow what are you doing to help along colllagen synthesis? Do you drink alcohol? Caffeine? Take collagen supplements? Vitamins for immune response? How’s your stress? Sleep? Do you eat shit like chips and ice cream? Processed foods? You mentioned drinking pretty soon after your procedure so I’m assuming you were drinking between rd 1 and 2 and are still currently.

Maybe look into GHK-CU injectables. I know we aren’t supposed to recommend injecting things into our dick so I’m suggesting possibly experimenting with injecting it into your stomach.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700222

Hyperbol wrote: @ToughPilllToSwallow what are you doing to help along colllagen synthesis? Do you drink alcohol? Caffeine? Take collagen supplements? Vitamins for immune response? How’s your stress? Sleep? Do you eat shit like chips and ice cream? Processed foods? You mentioned drinking pretty soon after your procedure so I’m assuming you were drinking between rd 1 and 2 and are still currently.

Maybe look into GHK-CU injectables. I know we aren’t supposed to recommend injecting things into our dick so I’m suggesting possibly experimenting with injecting it into your stomach.

Well I didn't take any supplements for collagen production, apart from my normal vitamins. Yes I drink alcohol and caffeine. I don't eat a lot of super unhealthy food. None of this has changed since round one, so I'm still puzzled as to why the results are so much smaller.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700425

Nine weeks later, I'm still sitting at 6.25 EG, and I'm pretty sure I'm done growing. That's a full season of mostly 30%, and only .25" of gain. I'm a bit disappointed. My goal was at least .5", which seemed very attainable.

The good news is that the lumps have almost entirely disappeared. Maybe that's because I kept massaging for so long, or maybe it just happened naturally over time.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I told my FWB that I fell while hiking and banged my Dick on a rock, it swole up, and stayed big. I sent her a picture of my bruised Dick a few days after the procedure as proof that I had hurt it. She totally bought it. She describes me as the luckiest guy in the world, and she's told all her friends what happened too. I find it very amusing.

Even so, I'm disappointed in the increase. I may go back next year for round three, or I may leave it as it is and move on with my life. It is, after all, the thickest Dick a girl is ever likely to see in her whole life.
Attachments:

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700426

Did you do any PE between rounds 1 and 2? Looks like you did a lot of PE before round 1. Trying to think of reasons that might have contributed to less growth. Nice progress regardless!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream