PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside)

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699480

Hyperbol wrote: Not sure why you’re drinking, one of the worst things you can do for the swelling and bruising.

If drinking is a no-go, it certainly wasn't mentioned by Ian or Dr Morales either this time or on the previous round.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699495

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: I had to share my shuttle back to the airport. Diana said I'd be sharing with another patient of theirs, which was interesting. When I got in, I discovered two other men, and one had his girlfriend. So at least one of these guys was there for the same reason I was. As you might imagine, we did not discuss our procedures at all. It was about an hour and twenty minutes from the hotel to the airport, which left me with five hours until boarding. Because the airport bars are closed, I'm sitting at a Mexican restaurant a couple miles away, and I'll be here for quite some time.

Interesting. Silent shuttle ride lol. I always wondered how many people brought their girlfriend/wife

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699505

It was interesting, though it wasn't silent. We talked about current events and whatnot. And I suppose it's possible that one person could have come from a different clinic or something.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699508

Really enjoyed reading your thread. It's inspiring me to re-tell my story on 3.0. I deleted my old thread mostly on 2.0 because of a similar circumstance DWD had. Now I regret deleting it... I'm certainly guilty of this myself, but a lot of us who got the procedure early on tend to go MIA. While life can certainly get busy and we don't have new stuff to report everday, I feel like I need to be more active and supportive with new comers and brothers on the board. Like you, I was inspired by Messageman also SO, MM8, Hulk, Big John... Anyhow, it's great to hear the ladies reactions from fellow journeyman. Thanks

Last edit: by Todzilla.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699562

Well, today is day five and the bruising is going down. I've got a bit of a symmetry issue though. You'll notice that the right side is a bit larger than the left. I have not been able to move it with massaging. Ian thinks it's probably just inflammation. If it turns out to be extra product, I guess I'll have it bigger on the right. As long as it doesn't come out looking really weird, I'll probably just be ok with it. I intend for this to be my final round, so hopefully Ian is correct.

In general, I seem to have had less inflammation than the first time. At no point this week has it been completely red.

Thoughts, anyone?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: snakecharm3r

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699567

• Dobra69
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Look great! I cant see the asimetry i think It Will be inflamation. In few weeks you'll be ready to Ride hard man!

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699726

Chapter X, 9/18/20
When I got back to my hometown airport, I discovered I had a car problem. I had to have my car towed out of the airport parking garage. This was the last thing I needed after a long day of sitting around waiting. Because of coronavirus, you can’t ride with the tow truck driver to the shop. I was looking at an expensive Uber, but the driver had a solution for me. I rode in my car, which was on top of a flatbed, forty-five minutes from the airport to the auto shop. I had to sit in the back seat and stay low. That was a hell of a strange experience, but it went off without a hitch. The whole thing cost me several hundred dollars. Ordinarily that wouldn’t have been a big deal, but I had just spent several thousand on my penis. Luckily, everyone fell for my camping story.
I am still a bit concerned about the right side being bigger than the left, and after about five days I couldn’t seem to move it around anymore. Once the swelling went down, it looked more or less even. Hopefully it comes out looking somewhat natural. I’ve found a few hard lumps as well, but massaging seems to shrink them. I was a bit concerned because they stayed for a few days, but they’ve gotten better. The same thing happened on round one, and I was able to get rid of most of them.
After about a week, the bruising had mostly gone away, and I was left with a considerably enlarged Dick. My FWB wanted some Dick on day 5, and I told her I couldn’t because I had injured it. It’s swollen, should go down in a while, etc. I even sent her a picture when she asked. She seems to have bought it so far, but she’ll probably see it next week.
I’ve continued to take frequent bathroom breaks at work in order to massage it around, and it does seem to have smoothed out a bit.
Today is day 12, and I’m currently at about 6.25” EG. I really can’t wait for the collagen to finish doing its thing.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699727

Holy shit! What a crazy story, and I can just picture you sitting in the back seat on top of the flat bed ducking down lol. I hate having to get my car fixed, it’s so easy for the fixes to cost hundreds to thousands, and it feels like it happened for no reason either.

Glad to hear your results are getting better. If you had sex today (without telling her there was any injury) do you think she would have noticed anything?

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699729

greygreygrey wrote: Holy shit! What a crazy story, and I can just picture you sitting in the back seat on top of the flat bed ducking down lol. I hate having to get my car fixed, it’s so easy for the fixes to cost hundreds to thousands, and it feels like it happened for no reason either.

Glad to hear your results are getting better. If you had sex today (without telling her there was any injury) do you think she would have noticed anything?

Yes, she definitely would have noticed something. Even though I'm only a quarter Inch thicker than before, it's a visually noticable difference.

Also, it's weird when you're lying to everyone in your life and then you have a problem. If the car issue had happened at the airport under other circumstances, I would have called my dad to come get me, and it would have been much less sketchy.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699734

Another question.. how long was it before you could show your Dick to someone without there being bruising? Also how long before you could have sex comfortably? Reason being, is I want to know when I should plan on getting back home from my ‘vacation’ before my gf sees my Dick without her knowing that I just had a procedure done.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699735

greygreygrey wrote: Another question.. how long was it before you could show your Dick to someone without there being bruising? Also how long before you could have sex comfortably? Reason being, is I want to know when I should plan on getting back home from my ‘vacation’ before my gf sees my Dick without her knowing that I just had a procedure done.

The bruising was totally gone around day 8 or 9. I was actually supposed to have sex today, but my hookup got her period. But it would have been fine the same time the bruising was gone.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699926

Chapter X, 10/1/20

When I got back to my hometown airport, I discovered I had a car problem. I had to have my car towed out of the airport parking garage. This was the last thing I needed after a long day of sitting around waiting. Because of coronavirus, you can’t ride with the tow truck driver to the shop. I was looking at an expensive Uber, but the driver had a solution for me. I rode in my car, which was on top of a flatbed, forty-five minutes from the airport to the auto shop. I had to sit in the back seat and stay low. That was a hell of a strange experience, but it went off without a hitch. The whole thing cost me several hundred dollars. Ordinarily that wouldn’t have been a big deal, but I had just spent several thousand on my penis. Luckily, everyone fell for my camping story.

I was still a bit concerned about the right side being bigger than the left, and after about five days I couldn’t seem to move it around anymore. Once the swelling went down, it looked more or less even. I’ve found a few hard lumps as well, but massaging seems to shrink them. I was a bit concerned because they stayed around, but they’ve gotten better. The same thing happened on round one, and I was able to get rid of most of them.

After about a week, the bruising had mostly gone away, and I was left with a considerably enlarged Dick. My FWB wanted some Dick on day 5, and I told her I couldn’t because I had injured it. It’s swollen, should go down in a while, etc. I even sent her a picture when she asked. She seems to have bought it so far, but she’ll probably see it next week. When I first banged her a week later, she was astonished by the increase, and at that point I was at about 6.25”.
I’ve continued to take frequent bathroom breaks at work in order to massage it around, and it does seem to have smoothed out a bit.
When I measured on day 22, I was at about 6.25”. Hopefully I gain some more, because my goal for this round was minimum 6.5”.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700074

Yesterday marked five weeks since round two, and I have both thoughts and feelings. I have three lumps at entry points, which I just wasn't able to get rid of. They're really not that big a deal, and apparently Avanti can take care of them.

I'm disappointed with the gains. By this point after round one, the growth had already stopped at about .625"-.75". Now it seems to have stopped at about .25". Why would it be so much less this time?

My EG is currently 6.25", or maybe a little under, and I was hoping for 6.5"-6.75".

Any thoughts or advice?
Attachments:

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700076

Hi TPTS,

Great thread, loved the car story! I dont do PMMA but with Ellanse at about 5 weeks guys can get a dip in size as the carrier filler breaks down and the collagen reaction is still increasing. So maybe you will get some more Girth back. Best of luck and keep us updated.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308700077

I am 9 months out . I seem to be getting incrementally thicker -- now almost 7.5 EG when really hard . Too much :(
Attachments:

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream