PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside)

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700429

greygreygrey wrote: Did you do any PE between rounds 1 and 2? Looks like you did a lot of PE before round 1. Trying to think of reasons that might have contributed to less growth. Nice progress regardless!

Thanks Grey. Honestly, I mostly gave up on manual PE. Before round 1 I did quite a bit and gained a bit, but the progress tapered off to nothing and I just got frustrated. I'm the same length now as I was after round 1. I did use the stretcher after round 2, as recommended, but that's about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700443

Dthom wrote: Here is Flaccid

I think we should all agree that posting progress pics on someone else's progress thread is to be avoided.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700479

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

Dthom wrote: Here is Flaccid

I think we should all agree that posting progress pics on someone else's progress thread is to be avoided.

Yes. As a general rule, it is always best to start your own progress thread.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700491

What type of manuel PE exercises were you doing before round 1?

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700521

squaredcircle wrote: What type of manuel PE exercises were you doing before round 1?

Mainly Hanging and extending. I used an x4, a Size Doctor, and a Zen Hanger. I also did some soft Clamping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: squaredcircle

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701763

I've given my improved penis a try on three girls since round 2. There should be another girl in the very near future. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've gotten thick enough. I do wish I'd grown a bit more on my second round, but I'm still the thickest guy those girls have ever seen. If I could gain significant length, that would be the higher priority at this point.

It's actually pretty remarkable what happens in your brain when you have a bigger Dick. The doctors that market these procedures talk about confidence, and they're right. I'm definitely more confident with women than I was before this journey began. I find it much easier to turn an early conversation with a girl toward sex. All that being said, it helps with more than confidence. I have observed that girls enjoy themselves more with my new size.

The lumps have faded away to the point where no one would notice. I've often wondered what would happen if a Urologist had a look at it, but no layperson would know that it's artificial. At present, there is no need for a touch up. Again, I'm not eliminating the possibility of a third round, but I think that I'm probably good with what I've got.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701764

I’m probably sure I asked but are you sure your 6 3/4” length? You have a lot of real estate between your base and glans on the shaft. You look more like 7-7.5” bone pressed. I’m 6” BP and you look waay longer than me.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701775

New1inch wrote: I’m probably sure I asked but are you sure your 6 3/4” length? You have a lot of real estate between your base and glans on the shaft. You look more like 7-7.5” bone pressed. I’m 6” BP and you look waay longer than me.

I take that as a compliment, but I'm quite sure that I'm a little under 7".

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701799

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey ToughPill, I'm happy to hear that you healed so well and the lumps mostly disappeared.
Would you mind uploading current photos both Flaccid/Erect?
In your post-op photos for both rounds your skin enveloped your glans during the swelling period and I'm curious how things look now. The fake Foreskin look is something I'm concerned about having a looser Circumcision myself.

Thanks for the great progress report so far!

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701980

bumped it on a rock and it swole up and stayed that way??? I am laughing my ass off right now. If I told a girl anything that stupid and she actually believed me, I don't know if I'd be able to fuck her anymore knowing she was that dumb.

Why on earth do you guys lie about this stuff anyway it seems so pointless

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702001

Cacx wrote: Hey ToughPill, I'm happy to hear that you healed so well and the lumps mostly disappeared.
Would you mind uploading current photos both Flaccid/Erect?
In your post-op photos for both rounds your skin enveloped your glans during the swelling period and I'm curious how things look now. The fake Foreskin look is something I'm concerned about having a looser Circumcision myself.

Thanks for the great progress report so far!

At some point I may take and post new pics. I find it rather difficult to take a good, hard Dick pic though

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702002

jacknimble wrote: bumped it on a rock and it swole up and stayed that way??? I am laughing my ass off right now. If I told a girl anything that stupid and she actually believed me, I don't know if I'd be able to fuck her anymore knowing she was that dumb.

Why on earth do you guys lie about this stuff anyway it seems so pointless

Yeah, I threw some fake details in there to make it more real, but you're correct that it was a dumb lie and and was dumb to believe me.

I think a lot of guys feel like I do, that they can't really tell the truth about this.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703643

Well, I’ve made the decision. I’m going back for round 3. Probably not going to happen until the fall, and that’s ok. I’ve given my current size a try on several girls, and they all love it. With one girl, I’ve had some bruising after sex, but it’s really not too bad. Overall it’s been pretty easy. And I’ve now got a reputation among some of my friends for having a big Dick.

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705776

• sigma88
  • Thank you received: 0
does the small loss of EL bother you at all after the PMMA, and can it be avoided at all?

Tough Pill's PE Motivations and Journey (Revised) (Photos Inside) 1 year 7 months ago #1308708851

The loss of length was temporary. It all came back after a few weeks. I do wish I’d been warned about that beforehand, but no harm done.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream