Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715407

• gwj420
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Any gain in Erect length or Girth?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715408

I have been doing the protocol for 6 month with very limited pumping . AIt worked for me .

I had tried restorex for several months a few years ago … and nothing . With prp , supplement and tadafil , gains were ( documented ) 21.8 cm to 23.3 or 1.5cm at maximum extension in pump . Flaccid stretched have gone from 22.1 to 24.3. Not quite the Erect gains in the study , but understandable .since I’m older . I attribute the gains to better cell growth ( damage from extending ) fdue to increased blood flow . Perhaps if I were younger I would have had gains from just extending

So I personally think the protocol is correct . Anything to increase cell Repair ( blood flow , ? ), seems to provide gains . I am taking 4 affirm daily . I wonder if more would help .

Would heat ? Exercise ? Other help ?

I was seeing a bit more than 3 mm per month , but in the last month it appears to have slowed down to less than 2 . Could be measurement uncertainty though .

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715413

• gwj420
Did you gain any Girth? That's what I'm after. Additional length is nice, but might be too much for my wife.

Your length has grown in the pump, any Erect gains?

Are you one of the 5 guys doing it pro bono and posting results? I didn't see a log under your profile.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715416

No gains in Girth , but I don’t pump much .
EL outside of pump has gone from 8.2 to 8.8 roughly .
Harder to measure that’s why I use pump to track .

No I’m not one of the peo bono ppl .

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715421

Feeling a bit better today so here's my Erect photos as promised.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715451

Dthom wrote: No gains in Girth , but I don’t pump much .
EL outside of pump has gone from 8.2 to 8.8 roughly .
Harder to measure that’s why I use pump to track .

No I’m not one of the peo bono ppl .

8.2 to 8.8 inches? As in 0.6" inches in Erect length from your original size? Holy! Little do people know, but authentic 8-inchers are far less common than believed, and you can convince many people with a 6.5" Erect length with a power Erection that it is 7 or 8 inches, since most people are terrible with assessing dimensional or spatial measurements.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715469

Yeah, I think the 8.2 to 8.8 was a typo or something else.
His picture that he just posted is about 6.5 inches.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715470

Didn’t post a pic ,

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715482

• gwj420
Skeleton, appreciate you sharing. You should create a thread so your pics can be seen with progression. Scattered posts in this thread, can't tell if you've gained anything.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 months 5 days ago #1308715668

Dthon, I apologize for the confusion. I mistook the picture posted by skeleton as yours.

Last edit: by Razor350.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715916

• gwj420
@P-Long

I have been keeping an eye on the p-long.com/all-listings hoping that a provider would pop up near me. A few months ago there were like 65 providers and now only 43 are listed. Why are providers delisting? Is the protocol not working for their patients or are their patients dissatisfied?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715917

Given the time that has passed, shouldn't someone already appear with some significant results?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frictionpickle, gwj420

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715921

It's hard to draw any conclusions without sufficient number of men coming forward with their data. It seems like there are some guys that need to fulfill their commitment and give us the updates they presumably promised Dr. Brandeis to provide. Some already have, even just recently SkeletonJelly posted a view comments above. This protocol is a marathon not a sprint, so I implore patience.

As I've said before, I know of a person personally (authenticated, not just an internet stranger), who has reported significant gains in both length and girth, the latter being remarkable because they already had a lot of PMMA.

I wouldn't consider the de-listing of some Doctors meaning much, the P-Long program likely requires a minimum stocking of the necessary protocol devices & supplements (speculation on my part, I don't know the actual business model), and there is no way 60+ Clinics are all going to be able to satisfy the current market demand level for P-Long at present time to justify this addition to their menu of services. Between current male phalloplasty options (injectables, surgery, etc.) and the relative newness of P-Long, it should come as no surprise to see some discontinuations, but I must say 43 Clinics is far & away the largest affiliate distribution I've seen in medical penis enlargement, EVER (and that doesn't take into account having peaked at 60 at one point, and will likely remerge in due time).

Hopefully @P-Long will chime in, in the near future :)

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715924

Ya SO I can’t take a picture of it fully hard outside of the pump . It has grown to about 9.1 — in the pump , which means my EL gains have roughly tracked my bpfsl gains . .9 inches in 7 months .

I’ve been diligently getting 1.5 - 2 hours per day in the extender — sometimes spaced sometimes not . Pumping has been every other day . Affirm : 4-6 tablets a day .

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715925

Dthom wrote: Ya SO I can’t take a picture of it fully hard outside of the pump . It has grown to about 9.1 — in the pump , which means my EL gains have roughly tracked my bpfsl gains . .9 inches in 7 months .

I’ve been diligently getting 1.5 - 2 hours per day in the extender — sometimes spaced sometimes not . Pumping has been every other day . Affirm : 4-6 tablets a day .

Thanks for updating us regardless of the photo matter, I also know the challenges of retaining gains of that nature immediately post-tube Removal. The hope of course is that with continued training & supplementation, some (or all) of that size will be measurable without the need to read it immediately post-pump.