PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716616

Dthom wrote: I’m on month 8 .:

3.3 mm /month consistently . Stopped w/prp 2 months ago . No change in gain rate . So disasterous .

Just so I understand correctly, are you saying you have been gaining 3.3 millimeters per month (consistently) for 8 months? That would put you at 26.4 millimeters, which would be just over an Inch. That would be fantastic and in line with what the Protocol suggests, or am I misinterpreting your post? I'm also assuming you are discussing length(?).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716617

Yes SO , but that is bpfsl . BPEL is about 60% of bpfsl

In my case , perhaps I needed fewer p -shots which would also be great .

I’m amazed myself . I plan to wait until gains slow to do another p shot .

Last edit: by Dthom.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716619

Dthom wrote: Yes SO , but that is bpfsl . BPEL is about 60% of bpfsl

In my case , perhaps I needed fewer p -shots which would also be great .

I’m amazed myself . I plan to wait until gains slow to do another p shot .

I mean 60% of just over an Inch is still pretty modest, when you said "disastrous" I was confused, especially now that you say you're amazed, I'm afraid I'm lost in the context of your comments.

Despite the claims of 1" length and 0.5" Girth, anyone who is familiar with manual penis enlargement (PE) exercises knows that there will be variance based on each individual's unique anatomy (and responsiveness to the program). I went ahead with this Sponsorship under the premise that a custom tailored regimen by a Urologist who specializes in sexual medicine, incorporating medical-grade equipment and supplementation AND backed with some studies would maximize one's chances at manual PE. From what I've gathered (despite it not being the world's best sample size) is that it does indeed work, albeit with +/- variation among each participant (as should be expected).

That said, if tangible, measurable gains that approach the projected 1" x 0.5" gain in a 6-month ballpark, I'd say that's quite a positive feat. Heck, being a Grower, I would love to have an improved Flaccid hang of an Inch+, so in my personal opinion, while you may not have acquired the Protocol's 6-Month projection, you've absolutely made significant progress.

This is especially true given how elusive length can be in general. Ligamentolysis (the only lengthening procedure endorsed by the PhalloBoards) is still arguably hit-or-miss (short of any new innovations or modifications to the surgery), and still requires a post-op stretching regimen either way. It's as (if not more) costly than P-Long and is surgical (requiring incisions) in nature. I will say however, I wonder what Ligamentolysis + P-Long as the post-op regimen would yield. I may actually try this once I get my body fat % to a certain level (my fat pad stubbornly steals length, and I'm not obese), or at the very least, P-Long itself.

Thanks for updating the Community.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308716640

• P-Long
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 24
Hello Everyone, thank you for the interesting conversation topics.

I want to start with a comment on Ligamentolysis. I would strongly stand against this option. I have seen dozens of men over the years who were scarred for life by this procedure. As many of you know, half of the penis length is on the inside, and the scar tissue that develops on the dorsal mid-penis prevents that half of the penis from extending during an Erection. So the penis may look better in the locker room but it looks worse in the bedroom.

As for the benefits of PRP and how much the PRP adds to the protocol, I don't know. I did not have multiple arms in the P-Long study. I am not a large and well-funded academic institution and do not have the resources to do a multi-variable study on PE. And to be frank, I don't think any large academic institution has any plans for doing these studies either. The P-Long Protocol is a very specific protocol that is grounded in previous research and has very specific results. Variations of the protocol may give better or worse results. No one will know that unless they put in the time, funds, and effort to do the study like I have. There are thousands of papers looking at the utility and benefits of PRP, but if you want to discount the value of PRP in PE, I will not fault you. The P-Long study is the only study looking at the effect of PRP on PE, and it is not isolated as a single variable. The good thing is that there is no harm in using your platelets, so in the end, there is a potential benefit and no harm except for a single needle stick under ultrasound guidance (in my office) and the expense of the PRP.

Over time I am confident that more and more men will post about their experiences with P-Long, and I believe that many of them will be positive. Much of the outcome is determined by the consistency of pumping and traction and taking AFFIRM since the PRP injections are only once a month.

I have several men who have continued with the P-Long protocol after the initial 6 month period and they have continued to have 2-3% gains per month. I am looking forward to getting long-term feedback from my patients and my colleagues to continue to build experience and refine the protocol to optimize results for men. I also follow threads on PhalloBoard because many worthy ideas circulate amongst the participants.

Thank you all for your valuable feedback,

Judson Brandeis MD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Jibs

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308716653

This is early stage stuff . All I can say is that for me it’s 3.3MM /month during, and for 2 months after ending, P-long protocol .

Now my experiences and inferences/hypotheses

My inference is that the P-long protocol works and that is likely that PRP injections can be much reduced . That’s a sample if 1. There may be other PRP benefits (ED , etc ).

My Erect gains were 1.9 mm /month . Nowhere near the study results but still 2x the 12 mm per year anecdotally noted .

I’m sold . .

PRP seems to last 6-9 months for ED . I’m guessing that after a month or two ; once every 6 months works fine for lengthening — but Sample of 1 …. And minimal study .

When I stop gaining 3.3 mm /month , i will inform you .
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwj420

Last edit: by Dthom.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 days 23 hours ago #1308717008

update. gains slowed this month to maybe 1/2 of previous month. only me, but i'm going back to monthly prp.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 days 5 hours ago #1308717031

• gwj420
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the update, Dthom. So your total Erect gains are 1.9mm * 6 months = 11.4mm or .44inch?

I got my first shot this week, will update my results in a month.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 days 2 hours ago #1308717035

I track Flaccid stretched and occasionally go in a pump for Erect . My Flaccid stretched length went up 1.9cm and Erect went up 1cm .